07 September 2014

WOW! I created this blog years ago and completely forgot about it until now. Why now you ask (as if anyone is really reading this)... because I had to create a clog account for a class. It's an Intro to computers class at Lonestar College. Hopefully I can get away with just using this really old one instead of doing another. I'll take a few points off if I have to because I do seriously try to limit my online exposure these days. Lessons learned that maybe I'll share in a future blog (but maybe not if I actually learned the lesson). Anyway- my info has totally, somewhat, kinda changed - well some of it anyway- I'm still a flaming liberal and a perpetual college student. I did take that job with the Sheriff's office and it changed my life in so many ways. I am also no longer married.. funny how I read that old blog that said I was over being a military spouse. Yup- I sure was. That was the beginning of the end of my 16 year marriage. Anywhooooo.. this blog is still about my life, my thoughts and what I find interesting. It's about me because right now what matters in my life is MEEEEEE!


No comments: